Please see below to learn more about the leaders in our firm.
Michael C. Faurest
Office Phone: 502-587-0975
Michael Faurest is a financial planner who provides customized insurance advice tailored to meet the needs of his clients. He focuses on advanced planning for businesses and high net worth families. He utilizes various financial instruments, including insurance and annuities, to address a variety of financial, legal, tax, and accounting challenges. Michael Faurest works closely with attorneys and CPAs to address estate planning, business succession, retirement income planning, wealth transfer, tax management, and other various needs.
• Faurest Investments & Advisory – Wealth Management – Chicago, IL
• Jefferies & Company – Investment Banking – New York, NY
• Merrick Ventures – Venture Capital – Chicago, IL
• SHI – Technology Consulting – Chicago, IL
• Major: Finance, Entrepreneurship - Masters of Business Administration at the Kellogg School of Management, Chicago, IL
• Major: Finance - Bachelor’s of Arts at the Indiana University Kelley School of Business, Bloomington, IN
• Michael Faurest obtained his CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER (tm) certification in 2015
• University of Louisville Family Business Center - Advisor Member
• James Graham Brown Cancer Center, Board Member
• Downtown Rotary Club, Member